New Editorial Board of Irish Journal of European Law Announced
The ISEL is delighted to announce the new Editorial Board of the Irish Journal of European Law (IJEL), which is published under the auspices of the ISEL.
The members are:
– Editor in Chief: Dr MaryCatherine LUCEY, Associate Professor, UCD Sutherland School of Law
– General Editor: Dr Andrew Jackson, Assistant Professor, UCD Sutherland School of Law
– Managing Editor: Dr Stuart MacLennan, Associate Professor, Law School, Coventry University
– Long Articles Editors: Dr Graham Butler, Associate Professor of Law, Aarhus University & Dr Sara Drake, Senior Lecturer in Law, Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd
– Shorter Articles Editors: Barry Doherty BL & Dr Noreen O’Meara, Senior Lecturer, University of Surrey
– Archives Editor: Dr Liz Heffernan, Associate Professor, Trinity College Dublin
– Professional Practice Editors: Benedict Blunnie, Legal Advisor at Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, Maureen O’Neill, MON Legal Consulting and Siobhán Stack SC
– Caselaw Editors: Sara-Jane O’Brien BL & Kelly Stricklin-Coutinho, Barrister at 39 Essex Chambers
– Legislation Editors: Dr Ronan Condon, Assistant Professor in Law, Dublin City University & Conor Talbot, Legal Counsel at the European Investment Bank (EIB)
We wish the new editorial board the very best of luck.