The ISEL is delighted to announce the new Editorial Board of the Irish Journal of European Law (IJEL), which is published under the auspices of the ISEL.
The members are:
– Editor in Chief: Dr MaryCatherine LUCEY, Associate Professor, UCD Sutherland School of Law
– General Editor: Dr Andrew Jackson, Assistant Professor, UCD Sutherland School of Law
– Managing Editor: Dr Stuart MacLennan, Associate Professor, Law School, Coventry University
– Long Articles Editors: Dr Graham Butler, Associate Professor of Law, Aarhus University & Dr Sara Drake, Senior Lecturer in Law, Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd
– Shorter Articles Editors: Barry Doherty BL & Dr Noreen O’Meara, Senior Lecturer, University of Surrey
– Archives Editor: Dr Liz Heffernan, Associate Professor, Trinity College Dublin
– Professional Practice Editors: Benedict Blunnie, Legal Advisor at Competition and Consumer Protection Commission, Maureen O’Neill, MON Legal Consulting and Siobhán Stack SC
– Caselaw Editors: Sara-Jane O’Brien BL & Kelly Stricklin-Coutinho, Barrister at 39 Essex Chambers
– Legislation Editors: Dr Ronan Condon, Assistant Professor in Law, Dublin City University & Conor Talbot, Legal Counsel at the European Investment Bank (EIB)
We wish the new editorial board the very best of luck.